Submit ExpressSEO Services & Tools

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Hello, everyone! So in lieu of today's Daily Earworm, I've decided to talk a little about my friends The Ruby Spirit. The Ruby Spirit are natives of my beloved Toronto, but that's pretty much all that's familiar about them. They have such a unique energy and style that I'm at a loss for words. Frontwoman Paige Boy has a sultry, smoke voice that at times sounds like Cheri Currie and at other times Liza Minelli. Their songs vary from powerful anthems that could easily be belted out across stadiums to slower, softer songs like "For You It's True". Great things are in store for this band, so if you don't listen to them, start now.

They've just released a double-stop motion film for their song Caligari, and it's quriky, eerie and fun. Check it out and tell me what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment